Directors of limited companies must submit annual accounts and the corporation tax return to Companies House and HMRC generally within nine months of the end of their financial year. Preparation of end of the year accounts is a time consuming and daunting task.
Accuracy is key. It is illegal of knowingly submit inaccurate accounts as they can affect how much corporation tax your business pays. RCC accountants provides top quality financial accounting and advisory services to UK business of any nature. Our team ensures not only high quality, but also ensures accuracy and compliance with the current financial reporting standards. Then once ready and signed off, we will submit your accounts and corporation tax to the Companies House and HMRC in the correct format using our sophisticated accounting technology.
Our team of accountants based in Harrow, Wembley and London goes even further than helping you with the preparation of your annual accounts. Along with preparation of accounts we will discuss with you all the possible tax planning opportunities and performance enhancement measures that can be made to your business and its accounting records and system.
With our cloud -based software based on the QuickBooks, you get your own, secure portal, meaning that you can access all the information that you need about your business, on any device.
RCC accountants can help you:
- Prepare your accounts in accordance with latest accounting standards.
- Advice on all the tax planning opportunities
- You will get dedicated team that are there for you whenever you have any question.
- Advice on performance enhancement your business.
- Carry out in depth analysis to identity any accounting issues.
Few of the benefits to getting your year end accounts completed by our accountant based in Harrow and Wembley :
- Competitively priced and gives you excellent value for money.
- We handle all document records for you
- We will do a full account review including tax planning and do your tax return.
- Prepare accounts accordance with the latest accounting standards.
- Dedicated account team that are there for you whenever you have a question.